Welcome to TripDiva.com, the savvy woman's source for travel hints, tips and info
If you're trying to figure out if you are a Trip Diva, here are some questions that may help you decide:
you rather have a designer passport cover than a designer handbag? Or
would you just skip both and use the money to pay for a weekend getaway?
- Do you have more airline frequent flier miles than miles on your car?
Or do you use your frequent flier miles too often to let them accumulate?
- Are you up on the current travel trends and hotspots? Or do you know them,
but still prefer to go your own way?
So, what exactly elevates a woman traveler to Trip Diva status? Being a Trip Diva requires self-confidence, fearlessness without being foolish, and of course, a passion for travel.
To help you see the world through the eyes of one Trip Diva, use the navigation links on the left:
- Trippin' with the Diva: Some of the places I've been and things I've done
- Bookshelf: My take on travel books likely to appeal to other Trip Divas
- Tips from the Diva: General travel advice not about a specific destination
- Dishin' with the Diva: My travel blog with quick news bites, short tips and other travel-related thoughts
- About the Diva: If you want to know who's behind the site